covering South London and North Kent
Over 25,000 satisfied customers cannot be wrong!
Apex Chimney Sweeps London is a family business and we have been sweeping residential and commercial chimneys in London and the south east since 1984. We have swept tens of thousands of chimneys in that time, from houseboats on the River Thames to Royal Palaces, from bungalows to some of the tallest chimneys in London.
100% Complete Satisfaction
Our constant stream of repeat work and delighted customers confirms our position as leaders in the field of London chimney sweeps – please check our independently audited testimonials on Checkatrade for many examples where all clients express their delight in our professionalism, courtesy, punctuality and attention to detail.
We hold the only Nationally recognised qualification in our field of work – the NVQ in Chimney Engineering. We are fully accredited and acknowledged experts registered with the Guild Of Master Chimney Sweeps and the European Federation of Chimney Sweeps.
What This Means
By attaining this accreditation, Apex Chimney Sweeps has shown itself to have undergone an involved process, examining all our health and safety procedures along with our track record for ensuring safe practice.
The Highest Standards
For further information about our services, please feel free to give us a call. Our friendly team will be happy to offer you advice over the phone.Tel: 020 8856 4341
Good reasons to choose Apex Chimney Sweeps:
- We actually enjoy our work and understand our customers needs
- All we do is sweep, smoke test and survey chimneys – we do not repair / reline, so our advice is totally impartial, honest and unbiased.
- We have over 30 years experience sweeping and testing chimneys in accordance with Building Regulations & relevant British Standards
- We are fully insured
- We are Master Chimney Sweeps and members of the Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps
- We have passed assessments at both the Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps and NACS smoke testing courses so that we can test and check your chimneys suitability
- We hold the only Nationally recognised qualification in our field of work – the NVQ in Chimney Engineering
Over 25,000 happy customers can’t be wrong!
We have swept chimneys at:
the Duke of Wellington’s home – used to be known as Number One London – Piccadilly, London, W1J 7NT
Whitehall, London, SW1A 2AA
St Paul’s Cathedral
London, EC4M 8AD
The House Of Commons
The Strand, London, WC2R 1LA
The Royal College of Music
Kensington, London, SW7 2BS
Houses of Parliament
Knightsbridge, London, SW7 2RP
The Foundling Museum
Brunswick Square, London, WC1N1AZ
Dover House London
Whitehall, London, SW1A 2AU
Museum of the Order of St John
London, EC1M 4DA
Bexley, Kent, DA6 8HL
Eltham, London, SE9 5QE
Downe, Orpington, BR6 7JT
The Foreign Office
100% Satisfied Customers
Here are some happy customer comments:
- Very clean, efficient and informative.
- Came within 48 hours of contacting. Polite, professional, very clean, very organised and quick. Would definitely recommend.
- Friendly, professional and straightforward. Used Apex for 3 years. Reliable, on time, always.
- Excellent service
- Exceptionally clean, efficient and friendly.
- Professional efficient local company.
- Cheerful service.
- A lovely man who gave me lots of good advice about my chimney and monoxide poisoning!
- Very friendly and informative
- Gave good advice re: safety
- Arrived on time – good, easy advice given; pleasant professional manager.
- Quick reply on email. Clean and fast service. Will use Apex again.
- Have been using Apex for 5 years – excellent, competent firm.
- Already recommended to friends.
- Very informative, clean and on time.
- Great old-fashioned business. Used them for 10 years.
- Very quick clean and reliable. Good advice.
I was very pleased with the advice provided by Apex Chimney Sweeps. Mr Pearce was punctual, very informative and courteous. This company clearly provides a highly competent and professional service and I would definitely use them again. (Customer in London, 4 February 2017)
Excellence. Prompt efficient tidy polite and clean. Good advice given (Customer in London February 2023)
Highly recommend Lee. His knowledge is vast and he shares it generously. He was very honest, practical and so tidy – I think the rooms were cleaner after he left than when he arrived! (Customer in London January 2023)
First class company and would highly recommend to anybody. A pleasure to deal with and will be using again. (Customer in Bexleyheath 12 March 2019)